Finland's leading magazine publisher Sanoma Magazines increases investments in its well-known brands. The amount of magazine issues will be increased again in 2009. In total, there will be 17 new issues.
"Our well-known magazine brands have a strong position and demand in the market; the total readership of our magazines increased by almost 100,000 readers in the latest National Readership Survey. The increased amount of issues will give us better change to react on current topics and raise discussions," Clarisse Berggårdh the Director, Media Sales, Sanoma Magazines Finland comments.
"The increased demand indicates that our magazines' fulfill the target groups' expectations and wishes," she continues.
The magazines which will have increased number of issues in 2009:
- ET-lehti, 20 issues/year (+2)
- GEO, 12 issues/year (+2)
- Gloria, 14 issues/year (+2)
- Gloria Antiikki, 10 issues/year (+2)
- High School Musical, 6 issues/year (+2)
- Hyvä Terveys, 16 issues/year (+2)
- MikroBitti, 12 issues/year (+1)
- Pelit, 12 issues/year (+1)
- Tiede, 12 issues/year (+1)
- Vauva, 12 issues/year (+1)
Sanoma Magazines Finland is a part of the Sanoma Group's magazines division, Sanoma Magazines.