Sanoma Media Finland has set data as a strategic key enabler for the coming years, and the development of the data platform is central to this objective. Data has a vital role in the digital Sanoma products you may be familiar with, such as Helsingin Sanomat, Ilta-Sanomat, and the video-on-demand service Ruutu, just to name a few. We value the principles of modern data architecture, serverless, and microservices. Our vision is to provide a real-time view to our internal customers to enable our analysts and customer service to provide an ever-improving customer experience to our readers, viewers, service users, and media sales customers. Our media reaches most Finns every week, and thus making the data usable and accessible is a strategic goal for our business. We delivers and develop data products and services with modern technologies to meet business-specific needs.
We are looking for a Service Manager for the Data domain. He/she will start as a service manager for our Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution and gradually take the ownership of service management of other services owned by the Data domain within Sanoma Media Finland.
In our team, it's possible for you to:
- Bring your expertise and ideas to the table and create an efficient service management structure
- Work with state of the art data management methods and tools
- Work in a team of experts that applies agile development principles, with the support from the leadership and company agile coaches
As a service manager you will be responsible for:
- Development activities like customer profile development activities related to our new Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Monitoring data quality and ensure privacy requirements are met together with development teams
- Defining E2E Service processes within the Data domain together with our business domains and suppliers
- Service set-up and incident management activities
- Application maintenance work and change requests prioritization and co-ordination
- Service issue troubleshooting co-ordination, conducting Root Cause Analysis
- Maintenance release planning and scheduling
- Coordinating the work between different teams within Data and other domains
- Communication of changes to business and integrated service teams
We consider the following experiences/background a definite strength:
- Previous roles in the field of service management e.g. successfully setting up and leading service management practices
- Experience in e.g. ITIL and/or SIAM
- CDP or related product knowledge e.g. Adobe AEP or SalesForce DMP / Customer 360 Audiences
- Clear verbal and written communication in Finnish and English
- Residency in Finland (preferably metropolitain zone of Helsinki or Tampere)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Understanding the details and “getting things done”
Are you interested? Please apply by filling the form (not long) and sending your CV/cover letter latest on 23.4.2021.
We will fill the position when we find the right candidate.