Sanoma is an innovative and agile learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day.
Our learning products and services enable teachers to develop the talents of every child to reach their full potential. We offer printed and digital learning content as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education, and want to grow our business across Europe.
Our Finnish media provide independent journalism and engaging entertainment also for generations to come. Our unique cross-media position offers the widest reach and tailored marketing solutions for our business partners.
Today, we operate in eleven European countries and employ close to 5,000 professionals. In 2020, our net sales amounted to approx. 1.1bn€ and our operational EBIT margin excl. PPA was 14.7%. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. More information is available at www.sanoma.com.
Are you enthusiastic about working in the field of information security in a multinational organization? To reinforce the Sanoma Global Security Team, with a focus on Security Awareness and Business Continuity Management - we are looking for a dynamic professional:
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER / -ARCHITECT
with focus on IT Security aspects, preferably based in The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Belgium or Spain.
We are looking for an Information Security Officer to implement and continuously improve information security at Sanoma. You will be a member of the Sanoma Group Security Team where you will be focusing on the technical aspects of Information Security, working with our businesses and our Group IT organization to define and implement technical security controls.
As Information Security Officer you will manage and implement various security services provided by the Sanoma Global Security Team. You will work closely with stakeholders across organization to drive an effective implementation of our security standards and guidelines by providing fit for purpose security recommendations. As a member of the Global Security Team you will also contribute to the overall information security a roadmap and ensure regular reporting of information security metrics. You chair regular alignment meetings in your focus area to facilitate standardization and collaboration across the organization.
We are looking for
This position might be for you if you are a hands-on security professional who is passionate about his or her work and takes proactive approach to information security. Furthermore:
- A strong, demonstrable experience in information security and in particular on topics such as security by design, security as a service, shift security left, zero trust, etc.
- Knowledgeable on security aspects of cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure), networking, operating systems, databases, etc.
- A mindset to actively look for opportunities to automate security controls.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of ISO27001 Framework and ISO27002 best practices
- Strong communication and social skills, excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbally) with the ability to adjust your message to the audience from top executives to development teams
- Strong business-focused thinking
- Ability to see “the big picture” whilst simultaneously understanding the details and “getting things done”
- Leadership skills with an ability to influence multiple levels within an organization
- Experience in working in an international environment and willingness to travel
We offer you an interesting and diverse position in a result oriented team with a high degree of independence and responsibility. You will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere. You will be reporting directly into Sanoma’s Group CISO.
Make your move and apply by sharing your CV and motivation letter with email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Dimitri Goos (mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +31 6 31687384).