Sanoma News&Feature Media digital development team is looking for
Do you want to have your work seen by half of the Finnish population? Do you want to help the best journalists in Finland to excel in their job?
Sanoma News&Feature Media digital development team is looking for a developer to work on our news platform behind mobile and web applications such as hs.fi, is.fi, aamulehti.fi and satakunnankansa.fi. Our technology stack runs on AWS, utilizing a wide variety of technologies such as ECS, Lambda, DynamoDb, Cloudfront. For coding, we use mostly Typescript or Scala. On frontend, we utilize React with Next.js.
What we are looking for
- Experience with Typescript, React and Scala or some other JVM language / willingness to learn
- AWS practitioner knowledge
- Have good problem-solving skills, eagerness & ability to learn new
- Appreciate teamwork, actively work with other team members, and want to help others
- DevOps mindset
What we offer
- A wide variety of things to do, whether you're just starting your career, or have already shown your skills
- Opportunity to hone your software skills as a developer, peer code reviewer and a solver of hard technical problems
- Open culture that supports your development and embraces constant improvement
- Large-scale business critical software development environment to develop your skills on frontend, backend and cloud
- Workplace located either in Tampere or Helsinki, hybrid office/remote way of working model
Interested? Apply now or ask for more information from Harri Virtala (email@example.com) or Jyrki Hokkanen (firstname.lastname@example.org).