Sanoma is an innovative and agile learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. Our learning products and services enable teachers to develop the talents of every child to reach their full potential. We offer printed and digital course materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education, and want to grow our business across Europe. Our Finnish media provide independent journalism and engaging entertainment also for generations to come. Our unique cross-media position offers the widest reach and tailored marketing solutions for our business partners. Our net sales totaled EUR 1062 million and we employed approximately 4,800 professionals in 2020. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. More information is available at www.sanoma.com.
Finance Development Manager
We are looking for Finance Development Manager to drive Sanoma’s finance transformation related projects within the Accounting Services function.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive post acquistion integration project from the Accounting Services’ perspective to ensure smooth integration to Sanoma’s finance platform and processes
- Actively question and challenge current “normal” in order to identify necessary tools and technologies to automate, improve and simplify E2E processes towards leading practices
- Develop systems, processes and ways of working, standards, instructions, policies, controls and operating procedures which are clearly defined and up-to-date and ensure they are properly documented
- Drive finance process, system, and organization related improvement projects in connection with the finance transformation
We expect you to have
- Development mindset
- Strong accounting substance as well as transactional finance knowledge (RTR, OTC, PTP)
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Experience in international SAP FICO roll-out projects
- Strong social skills and networking skills
- Hands-on and pro-active working style and can-do attitude
- The role will be based in Helsinki and knowledge of English, both written and spoken is required. Knowledge of Finnish is seen as an asset.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- The role might require some traveling
This is a temporary role as maternity leave replacement until December 2022 and will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Interested? Fill out your application latest by 16 June 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Ralph Wieskamp (+358 45 638 4608 / email@example.com)